Record Keeping
All Crop Insurance Policies are based on some actual data from your farm. This may include acres and dates of crop plantings, daily Harvest or load records, grain moisture, daily sales records, herd size, milk produced, number of hive, acres of hayland etc. As an insured you are required to maintain the “acceptable records” that are required by the policy.  In addition, you may be required to produce acceptable records to show that you are maintaining good farming and cultural practices suited to your area. These could include records such as spray, fertilizer, feed records, etc.  In the case of a loss or a USDA policy review you may be asked to provide these records.
It is important that the Insured works with their Insurance agent to understand what documentation is required for their policy.
Please consider choosing the Arthur Carroll Insurance Agency to serve you.
Thomaston, CT 1-877-283-6540 or Farmington, ME 855-305-2010